England is the biggest geographic part, and the part we most often associate with ”Britain”. (which we all now know is wrong, right?) Let´s get to know England a little bit better.
1. Start by READING the text about England and answer the questions: England
2. We watch this video about London – the capital of both The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of England – together:
3. Now – READ up on London. This text is devided into TWO PARTS and each part has its own exercise! London
4. Check your LISTENING SKILLS! Take this tour of London! Listen to the audio clip and then do the two ”Check your understanding” exercises underneath. TOUR of London
5. Also: practice these words to the texts: Glosor: England och London
(What do the underlined words mean?)