- We start by READING a text that tries to explain it all once again: UK. There are also questions at the bottom of the text – answer them in writing.
- Now – READ the text about some traditions in the UK: Traditions UK Write down 10 questions about the text that you will later ask your friend.
- What typical British food do your know? We watch this short introduction to British food today:
4. Time to do a listening activity: follow the link below. Listen to the text, then do the first two ”check your understanding” exercises that you find just below the videoclip. You find the activity here: Anusual British festivals
5. Also – practice these words to the texts: Glosor: the UK and UK traditions