You do this exercise together, in groups of three. You will have 3 lessons to finish the work. Talk English the whole time.
– You work with one text each, so start by deciding who takes what text.
– Take notes as you read, and make sure that you understand the text, because you are to – RE-TELL the story to your friends. (RE-TELL means RE-TELL, not RE-READ…)
– Also, all of you must do this word exercize: work with words
In your groups:
1. Retell your stories
2. Discuss: Do you think that this ”wonder” ever existed? Could it have been made? Why/ why not? Try to get everyone engaged in the discussion.
3. Quiz each other on you words – explain, and let them guess the word, or give them the word and have them explain their meaning.